The Club La Maison Lean & Mean Challenge begins on Monday, February 13th. There are only a few spaces remaining on the teams below, so don't miss out of your chance to compete!
- Anna Bonacci: Tuesday and Friday, 7:00am - 7:45am
- Kim Brown: Monday and Thursday, 12:15pm - 1:00pm
- Patsy Murphy: Monday and Wednesday, 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Paul Capadonno: Wednesday and Friday, 9:15am - 10:00am
- Ray Reese: Monday and Wednesday, 6:00pm - 6:45pm
- Ryan True : Tuesday and Thursday, 6:15pm - 7:00pm
- Shannon Murphy: Tuesday and Thursday, 6:15am - 7:00am
Payment must be made in-person at Club La Maison prior to the competition. We will do our best to accomodate your first team of choice, but reservations are first come, first serve.
About The Challenge
It's back and better than ever! The Personal Training department at Club La Maison is excited to announce the Lean & Mean 2017 Challenge, running from February 13 - April 6.
This challenge is an 8-week team competition, designed to help you get in the best shape of your life while going head-to-head with other members and trainers.
Each competitor will weigh in at the beginning and end of the challenge, measuring body fat percentage and body weight, and the individual and overall team with the most percentage lost will be declared Lean & Mean Champions!
Teams of six will workout together twice a week during the challenge. A variety of teams are offered for convenient scheduling options.
Contestants must be 18 years or older and cleared to participate in the competition. The price is $249 for Club La Maison members and $299 for non-members.
If you have any questions, ask a Personal Trainer or email Train@ClubLaMaison.com.