If you're ready - we're here to help!
The COVID-19 situation has crippled health clubs across the country. Due to social distancing and lockdown rules, many businesses had to pause their operations and services. This has been the case for Club La Maison. A few months ago, the management decided to close the health and fitness complex to members to comply with the governmental safety guidelines.
Fast forward to June 29th...
The bravery and hard work of healthcare and essential service workers who came through to redefine and strengthen the community has us forever grateful. By taking the lead and showing us how it’s done, they have enabled us to once again support your healthy lifestyle. They have guided us to put proper procedures and stringent health rules in place to ensure the health and safety of club members and staff.
Club La Maison is more than thrilled to be able to open its doors to its members again. Furthermore, we are dedicated to the responsibility of keeping the health club safe. Please read on to see the guidelines and safety precautions the administration is following with the club reopening. This way, club members can resume their fitness and wellness goals confident in the knowledge that they are safe!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions and Guidelines
For starters, anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or just not feeling well are enjoined to stay home, whether staff or club members.
With that, here are the guidelines that the management has put into place to ensure maximum safety for everyone:
- Requiring members and employees to wear masks at all times.
- Strictly enforcing social distancing throughout the facility and grounds.
- Allowing a maximum of 50% of capacity in each space.
- Allowing only members in the club. No guests for now but new members are welcome:)
- Arranging equipment in common spaces for physical distancing.
- Adding Outdoor Group Fitness classes and Outdoor Personal Training options.
- Screening every employee every day at the beginning of their shift.
- Requiring Members to sign a Safety Partnership Agreement to comply with safety regulations.
- Implementing separate entry and exit doors for one-way traffic.
- Providing foot grabs on entry and exit doors.
- Providing touchless faucets throughout our entire facility.
- Providing touchless hand sanitation stations throughout the club (with over 50 gallons in stock).
- Placing extra disinfectant wipes throughout the facility.
- Keeping extra disposable masks and gloves on hand for members and staff.
- Offering Members their own towel and hospital grade disinfectant for use during their entire visit.
- Placing Nanoseptic film (with self-disinfecting properties for up to 60 days) on unavoidable touchpoint surfaces.
- Utilizing Hydrostatic sprayers to thoroughly disinfect equipment and spaces (for up to 5 days) to hospital grade standards.
- Implementing "you touch it, you disinfect it" protocol using hospital grade disinfectant.
- Using high-powered ozone generators to treat the air, surfaces, and ventilation systems each day after closing.
- Programming the HVAC system to continuously circulate air and introduce 30% fresh air which changes the atmosphere in the gym about every 15 minutes.
These are just some of the steps the management is taking to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards. Unfortunately, to follow social distancing rules, some of Club La Maison’s services must be made temporarily unavailable. These include the following:
- Shake Bar
- Massage Services
- Kids Korner
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
- Indoor Pool (open to private swimming sessions and limited adult swim)
As things progress, some rules will be added or phased out depending on the situation at the time.
We encourage you to give us a call or come in and see for yourself. We can't wait to see you. Stay safe, stay active, and stay healthy!