children's program director
Professional Health and Fitness company looking for compassionate, coachable people to help members build their healthy lifestyle.
Are you hungry to change your life?
Are you coachable?
Are you craving a Team atmosphere at work?
Are you looking to belong to something bigger than yourself?
Are you inquisitive?
Are you willing to give more than you ever expected to get in return?
If so...Club La Maison is for you!
Why Club La Maison? What is our purpose?
We believe in energizing each and every CLM Team Member's aspirations of a better life - we just happen to provide the most meaningful health and fitness experience for our CLM family members too. Our team and its culture is our most important priority. We believe assembling a team that shares our values and our vision creates a win-win scenario for everyone involved in our purpose.
Our values are not just words that look good on paper; they are the basis for every decision we make.
Integrity: Do what you agree to do when you agree to do it.
Family: We deeply value the personal relationships we have in life.
Driven: We want people who want to be excellent.
Teamwork: Give more than you expect to get.
Innovation: Push the limits to develop significant positive change.
Hospitality: We strive to be the best part of each members day.
What We Do:
Club La Maison has been building healthy lifestyles on the mainline since 1983. Our complex recently received multi-million dollar state-of-the-art upgrades, including an expanded group exercise studio, an incredible cycle studio, a member lounge, an advanced training center, tranquil yoga studio, a soothing massage therapy studio and much more! At Club La Maison, we believe that the healthiest you is discovered during the pursuit of an integrated regimen of wellness services. Services that include Massage, Yoga, Personal Training, Physical Therapy, Pilates, Spinning, and a variety of programs for children.
Club La Maison's brand promise is to provide a place the community where people of all ages and fitness levels come to free themselves of the stress and pressure of their daily lives and focus on their personal wellness goals. Our core values and brand personality separate us from our competition.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of all CLM kids programming both Land and Aquatics.
- Requires a minimum of 40 hours per weekdays evenings and weekend hours required.
- Must ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional service through hiring training and following up of all staff involved in the department.
- Execute all kids programming by properly caring for the children, communicate with the parents and keep the children engaged, involved and entertained.
- Monitor on a daily weekly and monthly basis the budget keep within expenses and strive to exceed the budgeted revenue
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute successful marketing plans.
- Attend all staff meetings and be an integral part of the management team.
- Manage the cleanliness and organization of the rooms used by your department.
- Provide strong communication to all department heads and be aware of what's happening throughout the club, schools and Community as it pertains to the success and the operations of the kids programming.
- Oversee the Kids Corner manager, scheduling, billing, cleanliness and operations.
- Responsible for scheduling swim lessons, collecting payments, and hiring and development of swim instructors.
- Organize a smooth transition from one swim session to the next this includes scheduling and retention of client to continue into the next sessions.
- Address all member questions and complaints in a timely manner in relation to the kids programs.
- Plan and organize all camp and kids program. Planning includes but is not limited to the following a detailed schedule for kids with activity preparing registration forms, ordering supplies, training camp counselors, and sure camp area is clean safe and ready for camp, research and Implement new ideas for camp. Planning should be done at least 6 months before scheduled camp, program or activity.
- Supervise, work and Implement new ideas for kids birthday parties. Be sure they are staff properly and parents have a signed waiver.
- Schedule lifeguards for open swim family swim birthday parties kids camp and other kid related pool activities.
- Perform manager on duty shifts as needed.
- Be fully knowledgeable of sales duties in order to sell memberships when needed.
- Work with GM to prepare yearly budget for programs.
- Understand and use mindbody program for All Children's programs, payments, time clock and schedules.
If you want to work in a progressive environment with a team who values work-life balance, employee relationships, independence and support please fill out the form below or email Paul at Paulm@clublamaison.com