Club La Maison has been building healthy lifestyles on the Main Line since 1983. Our health and fitness complex recently received multi-million dollar state-of-the-art upgrades, including an expanded Group Exercise studio, advanced training studio, and children's Club House. Although we are loyal to our past, we are primarily focusing on developing a comprehensive health and wellness facility for all ages and abilities. Services currently include full fitness memberships, personal training, physical therapy, sport-specific training, massage, yoga, and full range of children's programs.
Looking for friendly, energetic, responsible, motivated customer service specialists, with a passion for the fitness world and the desire to commit to a long term career with many opportunities to grow within this business. Club La Maison has been a pillar in this community since 1983, and commits itself to providing a fun, family friendly, healthy environment for all of it's members, and staff as well! We are looking for staff for the immediate future and we welcome all applicants who feel that they fit the description of who we're looking for to add to our dedicated and friendly staff.
- Maintain positive interactions with members on a daily basis.
- Provide direction to members be ready to assist them with any questions or concerns, solve any problems that arise on the spot.
- Assist all prospects with completing guest registration and ensure that they are being addressed in a timely fashion.
- Consistently show an escalating level of service mentality.
- Display a consistently positive attitude towards members, staff, job tasks and club philosophy.
- Check in all guests and members quickly and professionally.
- Operate cash register and answer phones.
- Maintain current knowledge of club programs and services.