Club La Maison has been building healthy lifestyles on the Main Line since 1983. Our health and fitness complex recently received multi-million dollar state-of-the-art upgrades, including an expanded Group Exercise studio, advanced training studio, and children's Club House. Although we are loyal to our past, we are primarily focusing on developing a comprehensive health and wellness facility for all ages and abilities. Services currently include full fitness memberships, personal training, physical therapy, sport-specific training, massage, yoga, and full range of children's programs.
As a member Club La Maison Aquatic Department, the Lifeguard is responsible for the maintenance of a safe aquatic environment and first response in an aquatic emergency. The Lifeguard is fully responsible for theses duties and is responsible for following Club La Maison guidelines under the direction of CLM Management.
- Lifeguards all scheduled shifts.
- Ensures the health and safety of all members by providing consistent enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Arranges for a qualified substitute, in writing, at least 24 hours in advance.
- Knows and follows emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Submits incident and accident reports following incident/accident.
- Know and enforce posted pool schedule.
- Maintain all required certifications for position.
- Begin and end all responsibilities on-time, in uniform and prepared.
- Maintain a positive attitude when working with members, guests, and other employees.
- Exercise good judgment and communicate concerns to your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Lifeguard certification
- Professional or Health Care Provider level CPR/AED
- Oxygen Administration
- First Aid
- Able to pass background and child abuse clearance checks