Club La Maison has been building healthy lifestyles on the Main Line since 1983. Our health and fitness complex recently received multi-million dollar state-of-the-art upgrades, including an expanded Group Exercise studio, advanced training studio, and children's Club House. Although we are loyal to our past, we are primarily focusing on developing a comprehensive health and wellness facility for all ages and abilities. Services currently include full fitness memberships, personal training, physical therapy, sport-specific training, massage, yoga, and full range of children's programs.
CLM is currently seeking a motivated individual for a part-time role as a Membership Representative Responsibilities include:
- Greet potential members and give escorted tours of the facility
- Present Club La Maison Membership information to potential new members
- Proactively generate leads and sell new memberships
- Attend Community Events
- Attend all CLM events – Open Houses, Holiday Parties, Health Fairs
- Attend biweekly sales meetings
- Hit monthly sales goals
- Motivate Members and guests to begin a healthy lifestyle by explaining the programs we have to help them – Personal Training, Nutrition, Barre, Yoga, Cycling
- MOD Shifts
- Back up front desk when needed
- Must ensure efficient operation and delivery of exceptional service
- Ensure consistent execution of company standards that deliver efficient, helpful,
- friendly, courteous, and professional customer service.