Social Media Coordinator & Marketing Assistant
Club La Maison is a full-service medically integrated health and fitness complex servicing children, seniors, and everything in between. Locally owned and operated, we have been enhancing healthy lifestyles since 1983 and continue to be a welcoming center for all fitness levels.
Club La Maison’s brand promise is to provide a place the community where people of all ages and fitness levels come to free themselves of the stress and pressure of their daily lives and focus on their personal wellness goals. Our core values and brand personality separate us from our competition.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Social Media Director (SMD) is a member of Club La Maison’s team and plays a key role in the company’s overall success by leading and managing the clubs social media objectives.
The below responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual in this position. Other functions may be assigned, and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
1. Serve as a role model and direct and manage the day-to- day social media functions of the club in a way that realizes the company’s mission and core values.
2. Plan and execute social media marketing campaigns including identifying appropriate demographic targeting, scheduling, post writing, evaluating performance and coordinating production of graphics or other items needed.
3. Increase our social media community, by engaging not only the CLM members, but also members of our nearby community. The goal is to increase this communication to attract non-members and bring a bigger awareness of CLM to prospects.
4. Create interesting interactive dialogue amongst members, non-members and staff assuring that the members are certain that we care about their well-being. This dialogue will include, but shall not be limited to topics such as health and wellness, programming, classes, nutrition and personal training tips.
5. Create a customer service focused social environment that is friendly, welcoming, and supportive, creates raving fans and seeks to provide members and guests with exceptional experiences.
6. Work in partnership with other members of Club La Maison’s team and as an integrated member of Club La Maison’s community and contribute to the effective and efficient running of the day-to- day operations of the department and club, as well as the overall success of the business.
- Work in partnership with the other members of Club La Maison’s team by actively participating in meetings and company-wide initiatives and by providing feedback and ideas for improving and building all aspects of the business.
- Work as part of the overall team by respecting, supporting, and encouraging your co- workers, pitching in and assisting co-workers and other departments when necessary, and approaching challenges in a creative, positive, and team centered manner.
- Maintain an active and working knowledge of Club La Maison as a company, as well as all services and promotions.
- Follow all club policies and procedures.
- Remain up-to- date on all individual, department and company communications by reading and responding to all individual and departmental emails and posted signage.
- Contribute to maintaining club-wide standards of cleanliness.
7. Perform other duties as required. Employee responsibilities are subject to change at any time.
- A track record of creative success and experience managing and leading creative social media strategies.
- A passion for health and wellness and the ability to create a fun and effective social media community.
- A networker and relationship builder who is comfortable on the phone and doing outreach in the community.
- Commitment to providing top notch customer service and some experience working in a fast paced customer service role.
- Computer-savvy and proficient in using programs essential to job performance.
- Team player who approaches challenges in a creative and positive manner.
- CPR/AED Certification (can be obtained during the first three months of employment).