Club La Maison is the proud winner of the 2016 Best of the Main Line "Family-Friendly Gym" award, because our vibrant Kid's Program allows families to build healthy lifestyles together!
We strive to provide an outstanding facility where children are valued individuals, and safety is our top priority. All activities are supersived constantly, and we offer a variety of programs to meet a range of abilities and interests.
Check out all the things we have to offer, and at the bottom of this page, you can learn more about our Standards of Conduct. If you have any questions, email Kids@ClubLaMaison.com.
Spring Break Camp
If you don't want your children to sit on the couch all day, we offer a multitude of activities and facilities for your children. Running from April 10 - 14, 2017.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS CAMP
The most exciting summer camp on the Main Line takes place at Club La Maison from June 12 - August 25, 2017. Indoor and outdoor pools, a Clubhouse complete with an art room and a games room featuring ski-ball, foosball, air hockey, and more!
LEARN MORE ABOUT SUMMER CAMP
Water safety is an incredibly important issue; the consequences of taking it lightly can be severe. Children of any age and ability are invited to develop their skills and conquer their fear.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SWIM LESSONS
Club La Maison is excited to partner with Songs for Seeds, a rockin' music program that encourages children newborn to 6 years to sing, dance and play along with a live, three-piece band.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MUSIC LESSONS
Your child will have a birthday celebration worth remembering when you host it at Club La Maison. It saves you time and energy, too!
LEARN MORE ABOUT BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Drop your kids off while you workout. Our child-proof Kids Korner, with a newly installed EyePlay system, will keep them engaged until you return.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BABYSITTING
Standards of Conduct
If you have any questions, email Kids@ClubLaMaison.com.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any special requirements.
- You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner and comply with the standards and practices as specified while involved in CLM programs. Standards of conduct must be strictly followed, and failure to do so will result in termination from Club La Maison children’s programs.
- Jeopardizing the safety and health of the children and staff will not be tolerated. The use of obscene language is strictly prohibited.
- No intoxicants may be brought or consumed on the premises before, during, or after programs and events, and coming to camp with alcohol on your breath will not be tolerated. Smoking is prohibited at all programs and at all sites.
- Parents will be expected to sign in their children when they drop them off at camp or other programming, and sign them out when they pick them up. No child will be accepted or released without signing in and out, complete with the date and time.
- If an adult other than a parent is picking a child up, the child’s parent must provide written verification and authorization. No child will be released unless advanced written notice is provided.
- Late or absent children will not be refunded or discounted unless written notice is provided within 24 hours. Those that are picked up late will be charged an additional fee.
- All food and drinks will be the responsibility of the parents/guardians. While Club La Maison will provide the occasional snack or treat, it will not be responsible for supplying nutrition.
- Peanuts and peanut products are prohibited from all Club La Maison programs and activities.
- In order to protect the health of all children and persons present, children that are ill will not be allowed. Children must be symptom-free for a minimum of 24 hours before returning from an illness.
- Club La Maison staff will NOT provide medication to children.
- Enrollment is children’s programs is taken on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Priority enrollment, however, will be given to families that are currently enrolled.
- All payments must be made prior to your first class/attendance.
- In emergencies such as inclement weather, power failure, or physical facility problems, Club La Maison may be subject to closure. An attempt will be made to contact each family prior to closure.
- Emergency information will be kept on file for each child. In case of illness or injury, this information will be used to notify you or the person designated by you, of your child’s status. If your child is injured while at Club La Maison, first aid will be administered. For minor injuries, you will be notified if treatment by a doctor is necessary. For emergencies which require the services of an emergency medical team, the child will be transported by ambulance.